Configuring eM Client
When configuring an IMAP account with eM Client, please follow these instructions:
- Select Menu > Accounts
- Select Add account
- Select Mail instead of Automatic Setup
- Select Other
- Enter Email address
- Select IMAP and enter mail.gfxservices.com in the Incoming server field. Enter your email address and password.
- For the Outgoing serve, enter mail.gfxservices.com. Enter your email address and password.
- On the next screen, if it fails the test results, select Ignore test results and proceed.
- Unless you prefer to setup encryption keys, you may select Continue without encryption
- Enable both Sync options
- Once you have completed the account set up, go to the SMTP tab. You can gain access to this under Menu > Accounts, select the newly created email account and select SMTP